“THE SPARK LIES WITHIN YOU, SOMEWHERE DEEP WITHIN. ONCE YOU FIND IT, IT WILL ILLUMINATE THE ENTIRE PATH YOU TRAVEL ON AND ALL LIVES YOU COME ACROSS ON YOUR LIFE’S JOURNEY. IT WILL ALSO BRIGHTEN THE HOPES OF FULFILLING THE ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES.”
We are a charitable organization for undertaking on a daily basis a series of initiatives and programmes in the lives of individuals with the sole objective of maintaining the ecological balance by way of conservation of natural resources like water, trees, clean air and aesthetic affluence and transforming the Mother Earth into a better place to live in.
Creating and spreading awareness about the critical role of Nature’s elements like water and trees, and also environmental cleanliness in human well-being.
Having a one-to-one approach to fruitful communication with people to relate and demonstrate the crucial link between ecosystems and general health of all beings on earth, with special attention to men, women and children.
* To promote patriotism and reinforce the values of the nation among children as well as the public
* To popularize the traditional system of knowledge, such as Ayurveda and Yoga
* To Inspire people to save rainwater and recharge
* To Inspire people for planting trees in the available area
* To Inspire people to use renewable sources of Energy
* To Inspire people to save water and electricity
* To Inspire people to take up cleanliness as their personal duty
* To conduct awareness programs on environmental issues and to protect nature
* To conduct awareness programs for children on rainwater harvesting
* To support elderly citizen for quality life and to ensure their rights protected
* To nurture children belonging to a poor financial background
* To ensure children's right in the society
* To empower girl children for their better future
* To support farmers in various areas of their development
* To behind the rich culture of our country and to spread the message of universal brotherhood
* Love and respect for everyone and everything.
* Determined to preserve the beauty of Nature and quality of life.
* Dedicated effort to save water, flora and fauna and keep the surroundings clean.
* Interest and involvement in achieving organizational goals.
* Implementation of objectives with commitment, competence and compassion.
* Empowerment of people to help protect natural resources by equipping them with awareness and environmental education.
Since the inception in 2016, our organization has been carrying out multiple socially beneficial activities to create awareness in people regarding water conservation, forestation, general hygiene and sanitation. Each and every individual matters the most when it comes to changing the ecosystem from the worse to the better. We could bring in a marvelous transformation in people’s mindset and prepare them for the ultimate task of enriching natural resources.
INSPIRE ADVISORY BOARD
2. Mr. Vinod Babu (Entrepreneur)
3. Mrs. Shambhavi Sathish (Assistant Professor, Nalanda College of Arts and Science, Perla, Kasaragod)
4. Ms. Shobhana S Bhat (Educationist)
5. Mr. C.H. Vishnu Bhat, B.Sc., L.L.M. (Advocate, Kasaragod)
6. Mrs. Pushpa Raju Mysore (Musician, Karnatic Music)
7. Mrs. Geetha Heblikar Bangalore (Trustee, Swara Samskruthi Foundation)
9. Mr Rangaraj
1. Mr. Ram Bhat Sajangadde (Guest lecturer, Mother Teresa PU College, Kundapura, Udupi)
2. Mr. Jayagopal Sharma U. (Industrialist and Social worker)
3. Mr. Suresh Ram (Social worker, Rtd. Regional Manager, Dena Bank)
4. Mr. P.S.Puninchathaya (Artist, Kanchanganga Kala Grama, Kasaragod)
5. Mr. Sanjay Jain